- Fiesta Grande Event
- Fiesta Grande Wrapup
- TQMA Dual in the Desert
- TQMA Dual in the Desert Wrapup
- Arizona Gives Day
- Safety Goes Unmatched in Online Fundraising
Taking the Headache out of fundraising
- Part 1: 5 Elements of Writing Effective Fundraising Emails
- Part 2: Social Media Sharing (coming soon)
- Part 3: Text message sharing/Personal Calls (coming soon)
The instant “karma” of smiling kids who love to race
You know how cool 1/4 Midget racing is
Here’s a short video we got this past Saturday out at the TMQA track. All that hard work payed off, the track looks fantastic & the kids did great!
You know just how expensive 1/4 midget driving can be
According to QMA (Quarter Midgets of America), which is the sanctioning body for Quarter Midget Racing the starting cost of a quarter midget car is $2,500, and used cars can run at least $1000. Top of the line cars can run anywhere from $5,000 and up. The new Honda engine itself will run you $400, though more expensive engines such as the Deco can run twice as much, but they are better for more technically demanding classes such as the Mod “B” and “AA”.
It’s an American Tradition
- Quarter Midget Racing has been around since before World War II.
- It’s a competitive sport for children ages 5-16, though it’s a whole family affair.
- The oldest continually running quarter midget track east of the Mississippi is the Hulman Mini Speedway.
- Quarter Midget Racing is family focused. All local races and tracks are run by family and volunteers.
Last but not least…
When you donate to Tucson 1/4 midget Association on fundreasy.com they keep 3/4 of your donation!!!!Donate Now